Terms & conditions of the company EPIGUARD
Terms & Conditions
§ 1 – General
(1) The following terms and conditions shall govern the sale by EPIGUARD (named “us”) and the buyer (named “you”). Any terms and conditions that you propose or object to are subject to our written consent. By placing an order with us, it is deemed that you have read, understood and agreed to our Terms and Conditions. If you don’t agree with any aspect of our terms and conditions, please contact us before placing an order.
(2) We reserve the right to add, delete or amend these Terms and Conditions without prior written notice at any time, at our sole discretion.
(3) Terms of service equals general terms and conditions.
§ 2 – Contract
(1) You can only place orders by means of the website, i.e. online shop of EPIGUARD. As soon as you have filled in the order form and confirmed your order with the "buy now" button, a contract between you and us is established in accordance with the conditions below (Prices, Shipping etc.) independent of a separate fulfilment confirmation from us.
(2) The placed order and chosen conditions are representative for the delivery of our products. The prices and conditions shown at the time you placed the order and confirmed with “BUY” apply.
(3) The order volume is basically not limited per order. But we reserve the right to refuse or cancel orders or beyond a specific volume. You will be informed about this separately.
§ 3 – Characteristics of products
(1) Please note that while we have tried to accurately display the colors of products. We inform you, that deviations to the product images and therefore irregularities and corresponding inequalities of material and colour cannot be excluded. The shield attenuation performance won’t be affected at allby these kinds of deviations.
§ 4 – Prices and Payment
(1) Prices are listed in Swiss francs (CHF), euros (EUR). The currency used for an order normally depends on the country to which the order is to be delivered.
(2) Orders that are delivered to Switzerland or Liechtenstein are usually calculated in Swiss francs. Orders that are delivered to a country other than the countries and regions listed here are calculated in Swiss francs (CHF) and/or US Dollars (USD).
(3) Accepted methods of payment are Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Paypal. Customers based in Switzerland may also pay with Postcard (PostFinance). Customers may pay via prepayment (bank transfer) and invoice, too.
(3.1) Monthly invoice with part payment option (PowerPay)
With the monthly invoice (PowerPay) - you can pay your online purchases easily by invoice with a part payment option. MF Group / PowerPay as an external payment service provider offers the payment method "payment via invoice". At the end of the payment process PowerPay takes over the resulting invoice requirement and handles the corresponding payment option. By selecting the monthly invoice you accept the terms and conditions of PowerPay. (powerpay.ch/en/agb).
Additional fees will apply according to the terms and conditions of PowerPay, if you choose to pay in instalments or if you do not meet the payment deadline of the invoice.
(4) The total cost of your items ordered plus shipping fees as displayed on the web at the checkout will be billed.
(5) If the shipping address is located outside of one of the countries or regions listed under point (2), you will also be charged the country’s applicable import duty and sales tax.
(6) Sales taxes 7.7% Switzerland is not charged on orders shipped outside Switzerland and so aren‘t included in the sale price. For Switzerland sales taxes VAT 7.7% are charged. They are are outlined separatedly to the price of the ordered items.
§ 5 – Delivery
(1) The following delivery times are valid without obligation for the regions/countries listed below (working days Monday–Friday):
Switzerland: 1-2 / 3-5 days
Europe: 2-3 / 4-7 days
Rest of the world: 4-10 / 15-25 days
EPIGUARD is not liable for shipping delays of postal delivery.
If the delivery from suppliers of EPIGUARD is delayed during procurement of items running out of stock at the time of an order, such a delay in delivery will automatically lead to delays in delivery during dispatch and thus in postal delivery. EPIGUARD is also not responsible for these delays.
In any case, buyers purchase at their own risk.
International delivery is shipped from our office in Switzerland. It takes 1-2 business days to process after payment clears. Delivery time varies per country. In addition, some countries do have high risk of long shipping delays due to international customs procedures.
(2) The shipping price depends on the order and is indicated in the shopping cart. The shipping price includes packaging. No small quantity surcharge.
Goods will be shipped either by letter, mail or package, depending of their height and/or weight whereby the shipping costs are the same.
(3) Delivery outside Switzerland: All (local) import taxes, fees, duties and charges maybe be charged as additional costs upon delivery. These costs aren’t included in the sale price. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. They must be paid by the recipient upon delivery of the order. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to purchasing. Sales taxes 7.7% Switzerland is not charged on orders shipped outside Switzerland and so aren‘t included in the sale price.
(4) The delivery service listed below applies for the following regions:
Switzerland: Swiss Post
All other countries (no P.O. boxes or parcel pick-up stations): Swiss Post / FEDEX / UPS
(5) Delivery outside Switzerland: All letters or parcels will be sent with delivery note and/or invoice document and CN 22 customs declaration (Swiss Post).
§ 6 – Your rights of return
(1) You have the right to return your newly purchased item within 15 days according to the conditions listed below.
We accept returns of your purchased items for any reason within 15 days from shipping date according to the conditions listed below. Shipping charges are not reimbursed.
100% money back guarantee according to our conditions.
A direct exchange is not offered possible.
(2) All items returned to us in this manner will be inspected. You have to pay the postal fees for this kind of return
Returned items must not display any signs of wear.
The items that will be returned must meet the following requirements, i.e.a return shall be refused if: Otherwise we will dismiss the returned product, a return shall be refused:
- The item hasn‘t been used, altered or damaged while in your posession.
- There aren‘t visible signs of wear and visible use
- The item is/isn‘t complete.
- The item has to be/won’t be returned in its undamaged original packaging- The item isn‘t in the original packing, which has not been damaged.
- The item hasn‘t been damaged during shipping
Should the item become lost in the mail when being returned, no refund of its original cost will be made. We recommend that you send the item with a delivery company that offers a track & trace service.
(3) Should an item display defects in quality or not be the item you ordered, EPIGUARD will refund you the purchase price, shipping costs for returning the item, any duty or taxes charged (please include customs forms) and the original shipping charges.
(3) If the product is in any way faulty or does not conform to the order placed, we will refund the purchase price paid, the return shipping cost; any customs, duties and goods taxes (upon proof of payment i.e. a receipt, please include custom forms), plus the original shipping costs.
All items returned in this manner will be inspected by us for defects in quality.
Likewise, no good will be taken back if it shows signs of damage or interference, such as A refund may be refused for the following reasons:
- Extraordinary circumstances, e.g. natural disasters
- Natural wear and tear
- Evidence / signs of improper/inappropriate use
- Interference by the purchaser or a third party
- Extreme use or extreme treatment by the purchaser
- Normal signs of wear and tear
(4) The purchaser bears the costs for returning an item.
Items can be returned to the following address:
EPIGUARD RFID SHIELDING
(5) We reimburse your payment. But only the purchase price of a returned item will be refunded. Any duties, fees or taxes that have been paid, as well as the original shipping charges, will not be refunded, i.e. in case of return, you will be charged for all shipping charges.
The refund of the purchase/sale price will/shall be processed and carried out in the same way/manner as the original payment was made. For items paid for in advance (prepayment), i.e. if you have used prepayment to order, we will need the corresponding account information (IBAN) for the refund.
§ 7 – Cancellation of an order
Cancellation of an order is offered in exceptional cases.This must be submitted and justified in writing.
In these cases a cancellation fee of CHF 5.00 (CHF < 100.00) - CHF 9.00 (CHF > 100.00) will be charged.
§ 8 – Our right
If you supplied us with incorrect information we reserved the right to withdraw from the contract in whole or in part.
§ 9 – Reservation of proprietary rights
The goods shall remain our property until you have fully paid any and all debts as of the contracting date, including the current account balance if any.
§ 10 – Warranty and liability
(1) Warranty is in accordance with legal regulations.
(1) In the case of a material defect in the product on our behalf, you have the right to choose a similar product in exchange, to withdraw from the contract or to request a price reduction within 12 months from the purchase date. All requests are to be confirmed by written correspondence with us.
(2) It is up to you to control the products either upon delivery and to notify us within the time period mentioned in § 9 (1). Failure to do so will result in a loss of your rights.
(3) Other claims for damages and indemnity are ruled by the provisions of Swiss law and we are only liable for gross negligence and intent. This includes our employees or other helping persons. Binding law terms (i.e. law of product liability) are not effected.
§ 11 – Data protection and secure Transactions
(1) We don't sell or pass on customer data to third parties. An exception is the passing on of customer data for logistical reasons (shipping partner) and for payment processing reasons (payment processor)..
(2) Secure Transactions - Our e-commerce system is connected to payment service provider PostFinance (DSS-PCL; SSL) - the industry standard for encryption technology used to create a secure transaction environment for commerce on the internet, making it extremely difficult to be intercepted by an unauthorized party.
(3) How EPIGUARD handle your data can be found in our data protection declaration and policy: www.epiguard.ch/privacypolicy
§ 12 – Copyrights
All rights of trademarks, designs, texts and all other products are under our sole copyright. This website is protected by copyright. Modifications, reproductions or any imitation or copy is forbidden.
§ 13 – Miscellaneous Terms
(1) For Customer in Switzerland: All terms and contracts under this agreement are governed by Swiss Law without regard to conflict of laws. UN purchasing law (CISG) is excluded. The designated court is Bern, Switzerland.
(2) For other Customer: All terms and contracts under this agreement are governed by Swiss Law without regard to conflict of laws. UN purchasing law (CISG) is excluded. The designated court is Bern, Switzerland, if it is allowed to choose a court of jurisdiction. This does not apply for compulsory law of the country in which the customer has its common residence.
(3) Should a provision of these general conditions of supply prove to be wholly or partly invalid, the parties to the contract shall jointly seek an arrangement having a legal and economic effect which will be as similar as possible to the invalid provision.
§ 14 – Court of jurisdiction
(1) The designated court is Bern, Switzerland.