No unauthorised access to your data of your NFC/RFID radio chips.
RFID technology is becoming more popular due to its benefits.
Because of its benefits, RFID technology is becoming more important to our lives.
Credit and debit cards for contactless payments, access control cards, tickets, smart cards, car keys and passeports more often have a radio chip embedded (radio transmission).
On this RFID enabled cards and passeports personal, confidential data is stored.
Risk (security and privacy threats)
This data can be read out by RFID readers via radio transmission, without contact. Also by illegal RFID readers.
Safe use with CRYPTALLOY RFID blocking
CRYPTALLOY blocks unnoticed, unauthorised access to RFID/NFC chips. The radio chip can’t be localized and read out (RFID chip stealth mode technology).
Thereby the cutting edge RFID blocking material of the brand CRYPTALLOY prevents from:
- theft of electronic data by illegal scans;
- identity theft and abuse;
- electronic pickpocketing;
- payment fraud;
- loss of credit;
- unintentional transactions, accidental contactless payments and automatic debits;
- simultaneous multiple payment transactions (multiple charging);
- in case of no limited numbers of transactions;
- card clashes (dense tag environment);
- interferences during payment transactions (between several cards with RFID chip);
- unauthorized access to buildings and rooms (office, private, public);
- damage of the EMV chip by electrostatic disturbances;
- wear and soiling of the magnetic stripe;
- exploiting potential vulnerabilities of encryption technologies, mechanisms and potential security leaks;
- undetected attacks.
Among RFID/NFC chip enabled cards, keys and passports are:
- contactless payment with credit cards: MasterCard® PayPass™, Visa® PayWave™, AmericanExpress® ExpressPay™ with RFID/NFC chip for contactless payment;
- debit cards;
- electronic passports;
- access control cards;
- key cards;
- tickets with RFID chip / railway tickets;
- smart cards;
- car sharing cards / bike sharing cards;
- customer cards;
- identity cards;
- driver’s licence;
- cards with EMV chip;
- car keys (keyless system).
RFID/NFC shielding products from EPIGUARD: RFID-Blocker
All of our RFID/NFC protection items have been certified by the manufacturer of the RFID blocking film with respect to RFID shielding attenuation. It stops immediately attempts, to tap or intercept your data.
On questions of safety there can be no compromises. As RFID blocking experts we therefore recommend RFID protection with RFID blocking material of the brand CRYPTALLOY.
For more informations about RFID technology and the CRYPTALLOY material (unrivaled in the industry): www.rfid-off.com