VAULT9 / CAEPIV9: SKIN NECK POUCH
SKIN NECK POUCH RFID B
210T Nylon Ripstop.
A very lightweight outer fabric with a fine Ripstop texture and pleasantly soft to the touch. PU-coated on the inside, it has a water column of 2 000 mm.
Small, lightweight neck bag with read protection. The neck bag is made of skin-friendly material, and is very pleasant to wear. There is plenty of space in the zip-up compartment and add-on pockets for money, credit cards and passport. The integrated CRYPTALLOY® foil prevents RFID scanning of your data.
Adjustable strap length
CH passport, US passport, EU passport sizeSoft neck or shoulder support
Best RFID scan protection with TÜV certified RFID blocking material CRYPTALLOY®.
Shield attenuation material:
RFID blocking film: CRYPTALLOY.
This material blocks RFID signals for RFID frequency ranges and bands. RFID chip stealth mode technology.
Material certified and tested by TÜV Germany.
19 x 13 x 1 cm
Screen attenuation material:
RFID blocking film: CRYPTALLOY.
- This material blocks RFID signals for all RFID frequency ranges and bands.
- RFID chip stealth mode technology for RFID protection.
- Tested and certified by TÜV Germany.
Card with contactless chips (smart cards) and contact chips. 85.60 x 53.98 mm; 0.76 mm.
Cards (ISO/IEC 7810 - norm) in format ISO 7816 ID-1 and ISO-IEC 14443.
Electronic passports of Switzerland (Swiss e-passport 06, e-passeports 10), passports EU, USA, China, Japan, Russia, India, Australia, UAE, Africa, Asia and all biometric, electronic passports with format 125mm x 92mm / 130mm x 94mm (format B7) with contactless RFID-chip and antenna with frequency of 13.56 MHz (ISO/IEC 7810, ID-3 / ISO/IEC 14443; according to International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO).
All electronic passports with RFID chip.
All RFID frequencies, for example 125 KHz, 13.56 MHz
Frequency range/bands: 125 kHz / 134 kHz / 13.56 MHz / 433 MHz / 868 MHz / 800-950 MHz / 2.54 GHz / 4 GHz.
Material approved by TÜV Germany.
Approval document on request.
www.rfid-off.com / www.cryptalloy.net
Scope of protection:
RFID chip stealth mode technology protects against, and so safeguarding you from:
- theft of electronic data by illegal scans;
- identity theft and abuse;
- electronic pickpocketing;
- payment fraud;
- loss of credit;
- unintentional transactions, accidental contactless payments and automatic debits;
- simultaneous multiple payment transactions (multiple charging);
- in case of no limited numbers of transactions;
- card clashes (dense tag environment);
- interferences during payment transactions (between several cards with RFID chip);
- unauthorized access to buildings and rooms (office, private, public);
- damage of the EMV chip by electrostatic disturbances;
- wear and soiling of the magnetic stripe;
- prevention against contamination, soiling and wear;
- exploiting potential vulnerabilities of encryption technologies, mechanisms and potential security leaks;
- undetected RFID attacks.
Unrivaled in the industry:
EPIGUARD trusts without any exception in the cutting edge RFID blocking material from CRYPTALLOY, a market leader in RFID shielding for contactless smart cards, smart keys and electronic passports.
For more informations:
www.rfid-off.com / www.cryptalloy.net.