VAULT5 / CAEPIV5CB: ICON LADY
Classic wallet. Craftmanship made in Germany.
From the ID-Protection collection of BRITTA STIEHL.
The shipping time is 7 working days.
Shell: 100% cowhide leather, black
Lining: 100% embossed calfskin leather, camel-coloured.
Zip colour (YKK excella): gold.
RFID blocking Material:
Made of CRYPTALLOY high performance RFID blocking material.
Approved by TÜV Germany.
200 x 110 x 23 mm
Card with contactless chips (smart cards) and contact chips. 85.60 x 53.98 mm; thickness 0.76 mm
Type of cards:
Cards: ISO/IEC 7810 - norm in format ISO 7816 ID-1 and ISO-IEC 14443.
All RFID frequencies, for example 125 KHz, 13.56 MHz.
Frequency range/bands: 125 kHz / 134 kHz / 13.56 MHz / 433 MHz / 868 MHz / 800-950 MHz / 2.54 GHz / 4 GHz.
Never ever worry about at which frequency your card operates.
Silencing chatty RFID/NFC. Combine the benefits and convenience of NFC enabled smart cards with protection of your data (hack-proof).
- Personal data encoded on radio chips of RFID/NFC cards won't get tapped.
- Secure contactless payment. No automatic debits of payment.
- Tested by TÜV Germany.
Outsmart illegal RFID readers. Scientifically proved.
Card holder with RFID blocking material of the brand CRYPTALLOY shields RFID chips of cards. RFID chips turn into stealth mode
RFID reader can’t read out data stored on/in the RFID chip anymore. They cannot access the data.
Covers all RFID frequency ranges and bands, for example 125 KHz, 13.56 MHz, so also protects access control cards, too.
Certificate TÜV Germany
Certified by TÜV Germany. Test report on request.
www.rfid-off.com / www.cryptalloy.net
Outsmart illegal RFID readers. Scientifically proved. High performance material.
- CRYPTALLOY RFID blocking sleeves have been successfully tested by the Swiss Federal Office of Communications (11.2008; OFCOM, Switzerland).
- ASTM D-4935-10: frequency range 20 kHz - 4 GHz. Test report by institute for high frequency, microwave and radar engineering at German Armed Forces University (www. unibw.de / etti; Prof. Dipl. Ing. P. Pauli).
- TÜV approved:
CRYPTALLOY has been certified by TÜV (Germany): Standard certification according to MILSTD-285 / NSA65-6 / IEEE299/EN50147-1z.
Range of use:
- credit cards: MasterCard® PayPass™, Visa® PayWave™, AmericanExpress® ExpressPay™ with RFID Chip / NFC Chip for contactless payments, Carte bleue;
- debit cards (z.B. PostFinance Postcard; contactless payment);
- GiroGo™ cards;
- tickets, e-tickets;
- railway tickets;
- Swiss Pass™ SBB CFF FFS;
- underground card; metro card (e.g. Oyster card);
- car sharing cards (for example Mobility);
- bike sharing cards;
- transit cards, transit tickets;
- customer cards;
- cash card;
- shopping card;
- bonus card;
- key card;
- badges; proximity badges;
- access control card;
- employee identity card, employee badges;
- passport cards;
- identity cards / e-identity card, ID card;
- driver’s licences with RFID chip;
- government identity cards;
- hotel card;
- student ID;
- library card;
- health card;
- insurance card;
- admission ticket;
- skidata keycard;
- smart keys;
- car keys (keyless go / PKES);
- parking meter cards;
- crew member certificate;
- foreigner’s identity card (CH);
- PIV Card (Personal Identity Verfication; HSPD-12 (FIPS 201, NIST SP 800-78));
- Common Access Card (CAC);
- enhanced drivers licenses (EDLs) with RFID chip;
- TWIC cards (Transportation Worker Identification Credential);
- HID iClass, HID MIFARE®, HID FlexSmart, DESFire;
- all MIFARE® and DESFire compatible cards;
- Indala FlexSmart;
- any card ISO-IEC 14443A/B or ISO-IEC 15693 compatible;
- sQuid cards;
- new long range RFID EPC Gen1/Gen2 cards;
- proximity cards, HID 125 KHz, includes ProxCard II, ISOProx II, DuoProx II, Smart ISOProx II, Smart DuoProx II, ProxCard Plus;
- Indala FlexISO, FlexCard, Flex Tag;
- smart cards;
- NFC (Near Field Communication) tags;
- cards with EMV-Chip (for example EC/Maestro card).
All types of smart cards. High-performance material.
Safeguarding you from:
- theft of electronic data by illegal scans;
- identity theft and abuse;
- electronic pickpocketing;
- payment fraud;
- loss of credit;
- unintentional transactions, accidental contactless payments and automatic debits;
- simultaneous multiple payment transactions (multiple charging);
- in case of no limited numbers of transactions;
- card clashes (dense tag environment);
- interferences during payment transactions (between several cards with RFID chip);
- unauthorized access to buildings and rooms (office, private, public);
- damage of the EMV chip by electrostatic disturbances;
- wear and soiling of the magnetic stripe;
- exploiting potential vulnerabilities of encryption technologies, mechanisms and potential security leaks;
- undetected attacks.
Insert cards into wallet in order to prevent access to card data.
For contactless payment at the payment terminal, just remove the card out of the high-tech card holder and pay with a wipe.
- Only when removing the RFID/NFC card out of the wallet RFID readers can scan the data stored on the RFID chip (radio transmission).
- Pocketed in the cardholder RFID chips don’t send data to (illegal) RFID readers.
Unrivaled in the industry:
EPIGUARD trusts without any exception in the cutting edge RFID blocking material from CRYPTALLOY, a market leader in RFID shielding for contactless smart cards, smart keys and electronic passports.
For more information about the RFID blocking material: www.rfid-off.com / www.cryptalloy.net.