VAULT1 / CAEPIV1: SET (1+2)
1 RFID passport sleeve for electronic passports with RFID chip.
2 NFC card RFID blocking sleeves.
Screen attenuation material:
RFID blocking film: CRYPTALLOY.
- RFID chip stealth mode technology.
- This material blocks RFID signals for all RFID frequency ranges and bands.
- RFID chip stealth mode technology for RFID protection.
- Tested and certified by TÜV (Germany).
Card with contactless chips (smart cards) and contact chips. 85.60 x 53.98 mm; 0.76 mm.
Cards: ISO/IEC 7810 - norm in format ISO 7816 ID-1 and ISO-IEC 14443.
Electronic passports of Switzerland (Swiss e-passport 06, e-passeports 10), passports EU, USA, China, Japan, Russia, India, Australia, UAE, Africa, Asia and all biometric, electronic passports with format 125mm x 92mm / 130mm x 94mm (format B7) with contactless RFID-chip and antenna with frequency of 13.56 MHz (ISO/IEC 7810, ID-3 / ISO/IEC 14443; according to International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO).
All electronic passports with RFID chip.
All RFID frequencies, for example 125 KHz, 13.56 MHz.
Frequency range/bands: 125 kHz / 134 kHz / 13.56 MHz / 433 MHz / 868 MHz / 800-950 MHz / 2.54 GHz / 4GHz.
Material approved by TÜV Germany.
Approval document on request.
www.rfid-off.com / www.cryptalloy.net
Scope of protection:
RFID chip stealth mode technology protects against, and so safeguarding you from:
- theft of electronic data by illegal scans;
- identity theft and abuse;
- electronic pickpocketing;
- payment fraud;
- loss of credit;
- unintentional transactions, accidental contactless payments and automatic debits;
- simultaneous multiple payment transactions (multiple charging);
- in case of no limited numbers of transactions;
- card clashes (dense tag environment);
- interferences during payment transactions (between several cards with RFID chip);
- unauthorized access to buildings and rooms (office, private, public);
- damage of the EMV chip by electrostatic disturbances;
- wear and soiling of the magnetic stripe;
- prevention against contamination, soiling and wear;
- exploiting potential vulnerabilities of encryption technologies, mechanisms and potential security leaks;
- undetected RFID attacks.
Unrivaled in the industry:
EPIGUARD trusts without any exception in the cutting edge RFID blocking material from CRYPTALLOY, a market leader in RFID shielding for contactless smart cards, smart keys and electronic passports.
For more informations:
www.nfc-off.com / www.cryptalloy.net.