VAULT6 / CAEPIV6GH: GH1
RFID blocking billfold coin wallet for NFC smart cards with coin pocket and note compartments.
From the RFID Protect series of GOLDEN HEAD (craftmanship since 1979).
A billfold con wallet with added value (RFID protection) for discerning customers.
For this wallet only the finest top grain leathers are selected. For the Colorado collection the manufactur even only use leathers from special areas of the hide: the characteristically grained necks of Italian cows, which make every precious piece a unique specimen. That way nature remains visible and tactile, and the leather reflects its lived history.
The leather wallet is lined with high tech RFID blocking film CRYPTALLOY that blocks the RFID-signals. Your privacy is protected..
The RFID Protect wallet from GOLDEN HEAD protects your personal digital data on credit cards, travel pass and ID-card. Besides your money, this wallet holds not only debit and credit cards, but also ID-card and drivers lincence.
Wallet with built in RFID protection
with pockets, coin pocket and note compartments.
7 NFC card slots
1 mesh window
1 multi-use pocket
2 note compartments
1 snap coin pocket
Leather (traditionally tanned; from Italy).
Backside of and pockets of the wallet with RFID blocking CRYPTALLOY layer between leather and lining.
RFID blocking material:
Shield attenuation material: CRYPTALLOY. This film is incorporated as a layer between leather and lining.
It prevents RFID chips sending their data erratically to RFID readers in its surrounding. It stops RFID tags from sending data to RFID readers.
Approved by TÜV Germany.
Country of origin:
Georg A. Steinmann Lederwarenfabrik GmbH & Co. KG
12.5 x 9.5 cm
Card with contactless chips (smart cards) and contact chips with/without magnetic stripe. 85.60 x 53.98 mm; thickness 0.76 mm
Type of cards:
Cards: ISO/IEC 7810 - norm with/in format ISO 7816 ID-1 and ISO-IEC 14443.
All RFID frequencies such as for example 125 KHz 13.56 MHz.
Frequency range/bands: 125 kHz / 134 kHz / 13.56 MHz / 433 MHz / 868 MHz / 800-950 MHz / 2.54 GHz / 4 GHz.
Secure contactless payment. Keeps chatty radio chips silent as if they were off.
- Contactless payment allows for quick and convenient purchases using RFID technology, unfortunately this also leaves consumers vulnerable to RFID attacks.
- The RFID safe wallet uses a build in layer of CRYPTALLOY to protect against unauthorized access to the personal data and financial information on your contactless credit cards, debit cards and other smart cards with radio chip, and also security access cards which work on a different RFID frequency.
RFID blocking material of the brand CRYPTALLOY which shields RFID chips of NFC cards against RFID attacks.
RFID scanners aren’t able anymore to get access to the data stored on the RFID tags.
All RFID frequencies are covered, for example 125 KHz, 13.56 MHz. So CRYPTALLOY avoids any attempts of RFID readers to contactlessly scan and read out data at a distance.
Certified by TÜV Germany.
www.rfid-off.com / www.cryptalloy.net
Outsmart illegal RFID readers. Scientifically proved. High performance material.
- CRYPTALLOY RFID blocking sleeves have been successfully tested by the Swiss Federal Office of Communications (11.2008; OFCOM, Switzerland).
- ASTM D-4935-10: frequency range 20 kHz - 4 GHz. Test report by institute for high frequency, microwave and radar engineering at German Armed Forces University (www. unibw.de / etti; Prof. Dipl. Ing. P. Pauli).
- TÜV approved:
CRYPTALLOY has been certified by TÜV (Germany): Standard certification according to MILSTD-285 / NSA65-6 / IEEE299/EN50147-1z.
- credit cards: MasterCard® PayPass™, Visa® PayWave™, AmericanExpress® ExpressPay™ with RFID Chip / NFC Chip for contactless payments, Carte bleue;
- debit cards (z.B. PostFinance Postcard; contactless payment);
- GiroGo™ cards;
- tickets, e-tickets;
- railway tickets;
- Swiss Pass™ SBB CFF FFS;
- underground card; metro card (e.g. Oyster card);
- car sharing cards (for example Mobility);
- bike sharing cards;
- transit cards, transit tickets;
- customer cards;
- cash card;
- shopping card;
- bonus card;
- key card;
- badges; proximity badges;
- access control card;
- employee identity card, employee badges;
- passport cards;
- identity cards / e-identity card, ID card;
- driver’s licences with RFID chip;
- government identity cards;
- hotel card;
- student ID;
- library card;
- health card;
- insurance card;
- admission ticket;
- skidata keycard;
- smart keys;
- car keys (keyless go / PKES);
- parking meter cards;
- crew member certificate;
- foreigner’s identity card (CH);
- PIV Card (Personal Identity Verfication; HSPD-12 (FIPS 201, NIST SP 800-78));
- Common Access Card (CAC);
- enhanced drivers licenses (EDLs) with RFID chip;
- TWIC cards (Transportation Worker Identification Credential);
- HID iClass, HID MIFARE®, HID FlexSmart, DESFire;
- all MIFARE® and DESFire compatible cards;
- Indala FlexSmart;
- any card ISO-IEC 14443A/B or ISO-IEC 15693 compatible;
- sQuid cards;
- new long range RFID EPC Gen1/Gen2 cards;
- proximity cards, HID 125 KHz, includes ProxCard II, ISOProx II, DuoProx II, Smart ISOProx II, Smart DuoProx II, ProxCard Plus;
- Indala FlexISO, FlexCard, Flex Tag;
- smart cards;
- NFC (Near Field Communication) tags;
- cards with EMV-Chip (for example EC/Maestro card).
Prevents from any risks related to RFID technology:
- theft of electronic data by illegal scans;
- identity theft and abuse;
- electronic pickpocketing;
- payment fraud;
- loss of credit;
- unintentional transactions, accidental contactless payments and automatic debits;
- simultaneous multiple payment transactions (multiple charging);
- in case of no limited numbers of transactions;
- card clashes (dense tag environment);
- interferences during payment transactions (between several cards with RFID chip);
- unauthorized access to buildings and rooms (office, private, public);
- damage of the EMV chip by electrostatic disturbances;
- wear and soiling of the magnetic stripe;
- exploiting potential vulnerabilities of encryption technologies, mechanisms and potential security leaks;
- undetected attacks.
Insert cards in the compartement and/or pocket of your wallet in order to avoid unauthorized access to your data.
Just take the card out of the compartment of your wallet in order to pay with a wipe (contactless payment).
- The data stored in the RFID chip won’t be changed or destroyed.
- CRYPTALLOY just stops the radio transmission without deactivating the RFID chip. It keeps the RFID tag silent (and hidden), as if it were off.
Unrivaled in the industry:
EPIGUARD trusts without any exception in the cutting edge RFID blocking material from CRYPTALLOY, a market leader in RFID shielding for contactless smart cards, car keys and electronic passports.
For more informations:
www.rfid-off.com / www.cryptalloy.net.